Join WIL on Thursday January 27 at the Great Hall in Midland, MI
Expert Speaker Rebecca Irby, CEO of Equity Doula, will present "Heartfelt Conversations", a key foundation for communicating and understanding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in a practical way.
Inspirational Speaker Sparkle Boose will offer tools to empower and inspire you to RISE in your heart, in your circle, and in your community.
EARLY REGISTRATION: $59 is available through December 25.
Coffee, Refreshments, and Lunch included
Member Registration Dates/Prices:
- Early registration through December 25 - $59
- December 26-January 21 - $69
*Non-Members - Add $10 for this event.
OR become a member first and pay member prices for every event in 2022!
- Program Schedule:
- 9:45-10:25a Registration and open networking
- 10:30a Program Start
- 10:45a Rebecca Irby, Heartfelt Conversations - an interactive introduction to practical and real interactions regarding diversity and inclusion.
- 12:00p Lunch is served / Giveaways!!
- 12:45p Program Resumes
- 1:00p Sparkle Boose, Words to Remember - an inspirational and motivational time to refresh and inspire us to be effective in our community.
- 1:55p Event Conclusion / Giveaways!!