Are you marketing your business effectively online? Maybe you aren’t even sure how to answer that question yet…
In this workshop come and enjoy four full hours of coursework on how to leverage your online presence within your organization. Whether you are a simple one-person startup, or a well-established corporation, this workshop will help educate yourself, and your team to be more effective in your online marketing efforts.
Subjects We Will Cover:
1. Market Research. Learn how to research your target audience and set a proper market share with your ad budgets using the Google Keyword Planner.
2. Websites. What you should be asking your web developer. (Yes, you need a web developer.)
3. Email Marketing. Build a mailing list of people you can regularly communicate with through educated, well written content that will drive leads.
4. SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Get 70% more traffic to your website with organic rankings in Google.
5. YouTube Marketing. Build your brand with simple “how-to” videos.
6. Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) Learn how to create timelines and strategies for your written content, best practices, and how to create graphics without hiring a graphic designer.
7. LinkedIn Marketing. Grow your connections and convert 80% more qualified leads.
8. Google AdWords. Avoid common mistakes and set up profitable campaigns first time.
9. Facebook Ads. Drive brand awareness, followers, and leads using inexpensive Facebook ads.
10. Google Analytics. Improve your marketing with Google Analytics data
By the end of this workshop you will have all the tools necessary to start your own marketing campaigns online, or at least make better purchasing decisions when dealing with ad reps and agencies.
What you’ll learn
- Grow a business online from scratch
- Correct mistakes and build on your current strategies
- Make better purchasing decisions and know what to look for when hiring marketing agencies and media companies
- Work from home as a freelance marketer
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No experience required
- Suitable for all types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C).
Networking & Registration 12:30 - 12:55 p.m.
Class starts at 1:00 p.m.
Light refreshments provided
Megan Michels is a mom, boss babe, social media guru, and overall marketing wizard. Megan has two sons she raises in Thomas Township. Megan started her career in cemetery sales and management. She went on to work for MLive Media Group for 5 years where she learned the power of marketing. She is the founder of the Homeruns for Headstones charity, and serves on the board of Women in Leadership Great Lakes Bay as the Marketing Committee Chair. When she has spare time (which isn’t very often) she enjoys cooking, staying active, riding motorcycles, corn-hole, and Merlot.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Please visit their websites by clicking on their logo