Beth Bryce, a former WIL member who recently moved out of state to pursue her dream, award-winning Career Strategist & Transformation Coach, and Founder of her own career coaching company and Daring Circle Ranch, commented on our blog post about last year's Vision Board party. It was such a great comment that I wanted to share it with you! Here's what she said:
"It was an incredible evening that set the intention for my 2017 goals that all came true! I am now living in my new home in New Mexico! Wishing you all a fabulous 2018 kick off. Here are 12 questions to help you honor 2017 first (journal away) and possibly gain clarity on your theme for the New Year:
- What did you enjoy doing this year?
- What are you grateful for?
- Who are you grateful for?
- What is your biggest win this year?
- What did you read, watch and listen to that made the most impact for you?
- What did you worry about most and how did it turn out?
- What was your biggest regret and why?
- What is one thing that changed about yourself?
- What most surprised you this year?
- If you can go back to January 1 what suggestion would you give your past self?
- What makes this year unforgettable?
- What new thing did you learn and do this year?"